Thursday, August 25, 2005

Creation of Pod 4

I've been hanging to do my cut-up metal style and I'm happy with the results.
For this piece I spent hours programming the drums whilst I was creating the arrangement. Once the beats were finished, I created the remaining riffs which were unwritten including the entire end section. I then recorded the 'riffs' and the bass (which was actually guitar once again). After that, the jazz breakdown section was created and recorded at the same time using three guitar parts plus 'bass' and then the remaining solo guitar parts were improvised at the time of recording which was a blast especially over the blast beats :-D
A few tweaks of the mix and voila! There will be more in this vein in the future so stay subscribed to hear what's going to be created next. Even I don't know :-)

No comments: