Saturday, December 24, 2005

Cracked the 50 mark!!


Thanks to all those who have subscribed recently and for those that have subscribed from the start. I finally hit the 50+ subscribers in a 24 hour period a day ago with 51. I checked today and it's 52. This has taken 6 months to reach this amount of subscribers and I have to say I'm pretty happy with that :-)
Well Pod 13 was the halfway mark for this initial podcast project with another 13 songs to go. After that, all the songs will be mixed together to form one long piece. From flowing segues to schizophrenic changes. Should be fun. Afer this project is finished, I'll be starting a new musical project using the podcast platform. More details later.
Thanks to all the subscribers. Love ya work! Keep posting them comments and spread the podcast link around.
Enjoy and merry xmas!

Ritchie

No comments: